Assisting transformation - bibliography
Published by Bella Weetch,
Global Hydrogen Review,
Below is the bibliography associated with the article entitled 'Assisting transformation', which featured in the Spring 2023 issue of Global Hydrogen Review.
The article was written by Jens Voss, ROSEN Group.
- GALLON, N., GUEST, L., HORSLEY, A., VAN ELTEREN, R., and PALMER-JONES, R., ‘Hydrogen Getting Into Focus’, in PTC, Berlin, (2020).
- Graphs compiled from data presented in ‘Gas pipeline incidents’, 11th Report of the European Gas Pipeline Incident Data Group (1970 – 2019), Doc No VA 20.0432, (December 2020).
- SIEVERTS, A., ‘The Absorption of Gases by Metals’, Zeitschrift für Metallkunde, vol. 21, (1929) pp. 37-46.
- GALLON, N., ‘Hydrogen Pipelines - Design and Material Challenges and Mitigations’, (2020), https://www.eprg.net/fileadmin/EPRG_public/eprg-docs/papers/FR-221_2020_Literature_study_hydrogen.pdf
- ‘Hydrogen Pipeline Systems’, European Industrial Gases Association, Brussels, (2014).
- ‘Gas transmission and distribution piping systems,’ ASME, B31.8, (2020).
- OGAWA, Y., NISHIDA, M., NAKAMURA, M., OLDEN, V., VINGRADOV, A., AND MATSUNAGA, H., ‘Dual roles of pearlite microstructure to interfere/facilitate gaseous hydrogen-assisted fatigue crack growth in plain carbon steels’, International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 154, no. 106561, (2022).
- SANDANA, D., GALLON, N., ANDREWS, R., and PALMER-JONES, R., ‘ID 133 Crack Management of Hydrogen Pipelines’, in ICHS, Edinburgh, (2021).
- SANDANA, D., ‘Transport of Gaseous and Dense Carbon Dioxide in Pipelines: Is There an Internal SCC Risk? (No. 51313-02516)’, in NACE International/Corrosion, (2013).
- SANDANA, D., HADDEN, M., and RACE, J., ‘Transport of Gaseous and Dense Carbon Dioxide in Pipelines: Is There an Internal Corrosion Risk?’, 3rd Forum on the Transportation of CO2 by Pipeline, Newcastle upon Tyne, (2012).
- GALLON, N., SANDANA, D., ROBSON, P., ‘CO2 Pipelines - Back to the Future?’ in TFAP, Gent, (2022).
- BROWN, A., ‘Electrochemical investigation of SCC of plain carbon steel in carbon dioxide - carbon monoxide - water system’, Corrosion, vol. 5, (1973), pp. 686 - 695.
- MAXEY, W., ‘Fracture Initiation, Propagation and Arrest’, in 5th Symposium on Line Pipe Research, Houston, (1974).
- ‘DNVGL-RP-F104 Design and Operation of Carbon Dioxide Pipelines’, DNVGL.
- COSHAM, A., and EIBER, R., ‘Fracture control in CO2 pipelines - the effect of impurities’, IPC, (2008).
- COSHAM, A., ‘Fracture propagation: the what, the why and the how’, 1st International Forum on the Transportation of CO2 by Pipeline, Newcastle upon Tyne, (2010).
- ‘EPA 456-R-20-001 An Overview of Renewable Natural Gas from Biogas’, EPA, (July 2020), https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/files/2020-07/documents/lmop_rng_document.pdf
- COSHAM, A., ‘The saturation pressure and design of dense CO2 pipelines’, 3rd International Forum on the Transportation of CO2 pipelines, Newcastle upon Tyne, (2012).
- ‘IGEM/TD/17 Steel and PE pipelines for biogas distribution’, IGEM, (2014).
- ‘Renewable Natural Gas Database’, Argonne National Laboratory, (2020), https://www.anl.gov/es/reference/renewable-natural-gas-database. [Accessed January 2022].
- ‘COP26 Special Hydrogen Report’, Hydrogen Europe, (November 2021), https://hydrogeneurope.eu/reports
- ‘Guidance for inspection of and leak detection in liquid ammonia pipelines’, Fertilizers Europe, (2013), https://www.fertilizerseurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Guidance_for_inspection_of_and_leak_detection_in_liquid_ammonia_pipelines_FINAL_01.pdf
- ‘NACE TR5A192-2021 Guidelines for Maintaining Integrity of Equipment in Anhydrous Ammonia Storage and Handling’, AMPP, (2021).
- ‘E10 petrol explained’, Department for Transport, (February 2021), https://www.gov.uk/guidance/e10-petrol-explained
- ‘BS EN 228:2012 + A1: 2017 Automotive Fuels. Unleaded petrol. Requirements and test methods’, BSI.
- ‘Stress Corrosion Cracking of Carbon Steel in Fuel-Grade Ethanol: Review, Experience Survey, Field Monitoring and Laboratory Testing’, API, (May 2007).
- ‘API Bulletin 939-E, Second Edition, August 2013, Identification, Repair, and Mitigation of Cracking of Steel Equipment in Fuel Ethanol Service’, API.
- SEEVAM, P., RACE, J., DOWNIE, M., and HOPKINS, P., ‘Transporting the Next Generation of CO2 for Carbon Capture and Storage: The Impact of Impurities on Supercritical CO2 Pipelines’, IPC, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, (2008).
- O’DONOGHUE, A., ‘Inline inspection: hydrogen edition’ World Pipelines, (October 2021).
- ‘Climate Change 2021 - The Physical Science Basis - Summary for Policymakers’, IPCC, (2021), https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_SPM_final.pdf
- European Green Deal, European Commission, (2019).
- ‘Power to X, the crucial business on the way to a carbon-free world’, Siemens Energy, (2021).
- WANG, A., JARO, J., MAVINS, D., MOULTAK, M., SCHIMMEL, M, VAN DER LEUN, K., PETERS, D., and BUSEMAN, M., ‘Analysing future demand, supply, and transport of hydrogen’, Guidehouse, Utrecht, (2021).
Read the article online at: https://www.globalhydrogenreview.com/special-reports/01032023/assisting-transformation--bibliography/
You might also like
Ceres collaborates with Bosch and Linde Engineering on green hydrogen demonstration
The companies plan to prepare a two-year demonstration of a 1 MW SOEC system, starting in 2024, which will be located at a Bosch site in Stuttgart, Germany.